L.E.D. General Service

General Service LED Splash

MEBULBS L.E.D. General Service lamps are designed for Xtreme Duty and are guaranteed up to 10 years!

Standard incandescent lamps common problems are Short Life and Wasting Energy. Incandescents give off dim, yellow light, and their brittle filaments break easily. They waste most of their energy in the form of heat. Only about 10% of their energy is converted to light; the other 90% of the energy is heat that has to be handled by the building’s A/C system.

MEBULBS Xtreme Duty LED General Service lamps feature Xtrabrite LEDs. These LED resist shock and vibration. We use super long-life LEDs with High Brightness that provide Xtrabrite light that is whiter and brighter. It’s LED design provides up to 90% Energy Savings compared to traditional incandescents.

They are also fully dimmable, with the ability to dim to 10%. They operate off most standard wall dimmers (analog/triac). Additionally, they give off virtually no projected heat, no UV output, are damp location rated, are mercury free, have nickel-plated bases that don’t seize up in the socket over the years, and provide up to 120 times the life of standard incandescents. That translates into huge labor savings (119 less trips up and down the ladder to replace bulbs).

Standard Incandescents can burn out as early as 1 month. MEBULBS Xtreme Duty LED General Service lamps are guaranteed up to 10 years in commercial/industrial applications.

Contact Us >>

Contact Your Customer Care Specialist

Our knowledgeable and accredited Customer Service Specialists
are available for your help.
Premium Quality Products Seal
Nationwide Shipping Local Representation
41 Years of Customer Service