LED Retrofits Tubes - Retrofit 4FT T8 Medium Brightness Ballast Bypass SAFETY-COATED 5000K SMD 15W 50K FR 2100LM - 5YR
- COLOR: 5000K
- APPEARANCE: BRIGHT WHITE
- 5 Year Warranty
- Annual Savings 17.87
- Equivalent to F32T8 FLUORESCENT
- 2100 Lumens
- 30% LUMEN LOSS
- SAFETY-COATED. NO MERCURY, NO UV
- BASE: MEDIUM BIPIN
- 45.8L x 1.W x 1.H 1.Dia
- 3% Reward $
- Designed for residential use, LED SMD 15W FR 2100 5000K Bypass Tube Lamps from MEBULBS deliver superior brightness at an affordable price. The LED tube lamps are the perfect alternative to traditional fluorescent lights, lasting longer and burning brighter for reduced maintenance and lower energy consumption. Retrofit LED tubes save up to $17.84 on annual energy costs and have a bright white appearance that's perfect for home offices, garages and other workspaces. LED retrofit tubes are easy to install. They come with standard medium bipin bases to fit in your existing fixtures and are 120-277V rated. The lamps are also coated with a special safety material that prevents them from shattering in the event of a break. This reduces the risk of cuts and glass contamination in workspaces. Please note that these bulbs require you to disconnect the ballast in order to achieve a direct wire installation.
- LED BALLAST BYPASS 4FT 15W/5000K/FR/2100LM SAFETY COATED
- L15T8/4FT/5K/SG/BYPASS/2100LM 5YR
120-277V RATED. MUST DISCONNECT BALLAST (=BYPASS, ALSO CALLED DIRECT WIRE) AND WIRE ACCORDING TO LABEL INSTRUCTIONS.
ALL LAMPS MUST BE SWITCHED TO BALLAST-BYPASS LEDS. DO NOT INSTALL FLUORESCENTS OR NON-COMPATIBLE BYPASS LEDS AFTER REWIRING FIXTURE.
AT MEBULBS' DISCRETION, WE CAN REQUIRE LAMPS BE RETURNED FOR INSPECTION BEFORE WARRANTY LAMPS ARE ISSUED. NOT FOR USE WITH TIMERS, OR WHERE EXPOSED TO THE WEATHER. THESE LAMPS CANNOT BE INSTALLED IN FIXTURES THAT HAVE FLUORESCENT BALLASTS INSTALLED. ANNUAL ENERGY SAVINGS BASED ON CURRENT NATIONAL ENERGY COST AVERAGE OF $0.12/KWH, 24HR/DAY.
SAFETY-COATED, NSF-2 ETL SANITATION-LISTED.