LED Bulbs Tubes - Replace Fluorescent 2FT T8 Direct Install Glass 5000K L8T8 8W XtraBrite-AW DI 10YR (F17T8 REPLACEMENT)
- COLOR: ALPINEWITE 5000K
- APPEARANCE: BRIGHTER WHITER
- 10 Year Warranty
- Annual Savings 9.46
- Equivalent to F17T8 FLUORESCENT
- 2128 PROJECTED SEEABLE / 1100 MEASURABLE Lumens
- UNDER 30% LUMEN LOSS
- NO MERCURY, NO UV
- BASE: MEDIUM BIPIN
- 24.L x 1.W x 1.H 1.Dia
- 3% Reward $
- Replace your standard fluorescent tubes with Xtreme Duty™ L8T8 8W 5000K LED replacement tubes from MEBULBS. The XtraBrite™ LED tubes are designed to save money and energy by being more efficient than the leading fluorescent tube brand. The lamps are mercury-free and measure 2 feet in length. These LED tube lamps are a direct replacement for F17T8 bulbs and are easy to install. They come equipped with a medium bipin base to fit your existing fixtures. Xtreme Duty™ F17T8 replacement tubes come backed by a 10-year warranty for peace of mind. They contain no mercury and are part of the LED high-efficiency Xtreme Duty™ line from MEBULBS, meaning they offer brighter, longer-lasting light than the leading competitor brand. Rated at less than 30 percent lumen loss, these bulbs are highly dependable and make a great addition to residential, commercial and industrial spaces.
- L8T8/2FT/8W/XTRABRITE-AW/DI/10YR (F17T8 REPLACEMENT)
NOT FOR USE WITH 4' F40T12 OR F34T12 BALLASTS. USING ON T12 BALLAST WILL VOID WARRANTY AND BURN OUT LAMP QUICKLY
FOR USE WITH F32T8 ELECTRONIC BALLASTS ONLY. ALL LAMPS ON BALLAST MUST BE SWITCHED TO DIRECT-INSTALL LED. DO NOT MIX AND MATCH FLUORESCENTS AND LEDS ON SAME BALLASTS - VOIDS LAMP WARRANTY AND CAN CAUSE BALLAST FAILURE.
AT MEBULBS' DISCRETION, WE CAN REQUIRE LAMPS BE RETURNED FOR INSPECTION BEFORE WARRANTY LAMPS ARE ISSUED. NOT FOR USE WITH TIMERS, OR WHERE EXPOSED TO THE WEATHER. THESE LAMPS CANNOT BE INSTALLED IN FIXTURES THAT HAVE BEEN RE-WIRED FOR 120V OR 277V L.E.D. TUBES. ANNUAL ENERGY SAVINGS BASED ON CURRENT NATIONAL ENERGY COST AVERAGE OF $0.12/KWH, 24HR/DAY. SEEABLE LUMENS BASED ON RESEARCH BY DR. SAM BERMAN, LAWRENCE BERKELY LABS, CALIFORNIA.