LED Bulbs Tubes - Replace Fluorescent 8FT T8 Single Pin Direct Install -Glass 5000K L96T8IS 24W XtraBrite 12YR (F96T8 IS REPLACEMENT)
- COLOR: ALPINEWITE 5000K
- APPEARANCE: BRIGHTER WHITER
- 12 Year Warranty
- Annual Savings 36.79
- Equivalent to F96T8 FLUORESCENT
- 6475 PROJECTED SEEABLE / 3500 MEASURABLE Lumens
- UNDER 30% LUMEN LOSS. DLC-listed.
- NO MERCURY, NO UV
- BASE: SINGLE PIN
- 96.L x 1.W x 1.H 1.Dia
- 4% Reward $
- Designed as a direct replacement for 8-foot long T8 fluorescent tube bulbs, the LED Xtreme Duty™ L96T8IS 24W 5000K tube from MEBULBS is easy to install and delivers unbeatable light at an affordable price. These LED tube bulbs are built using advanced technology that allows them to burn brighter and longer than the leading fluorescent brand. Save time and money by using less energy and by replacing your bulbs less often. Designed for commercial and industrial uses, these bulbs measure 8 feet long and are equipped with standard single pin bases for convenience. Order an LED Xtreme Duty™ L96T8 24W 5000K tube today to replace aged or burned out fluorescent lighting. The heavy-duty bulbs are mercury-free and lose less than 30 percent of lumens over time. The dependable bulbs make a great addition to any space and have a brighter, whiter appearance.
- L96T8IS/24W/XTRABRITE AW/DI/12YR (F96T8/IS REPLACEMENT)
- L96T8IS/24W/XTRABRITE WITE/DI/DLC/12YR
NOT FOR USE WITH 8' F96T12 OR F60T12 BALLASTS. USING ON T12 BALLAST WILL VOID WARRANTY AND BURN OUT LAMP QUICKLY
FOR USE WITH F96T8 INSTANT-START SINGLE-PIN ELECTRONIC BALLASTS ONLY. ALL LAMPS ON BALLAST MUST BE SWITCHED TO DIRECT-INSTALL LED. DO NOT MIX AND MATCH FLUORESCENTS AND LEDS ON SAME BALLASTS - VOIDS LAMP WARRANTY AND CAN CAUSE BALLAST FAILURE.
AT MEBULBS' DISCRETION, WE CAN REQUIRE LAMPS BE RETURNED FOR INSPECTION BEFORE WARRANTY LAMPS ARE ISSUED. NOT FOR USE WITH TIMERS, OR WHERE EXPOSED TO THE WEATHER. THESE LAMPS CANNOT BE INSTALLED IN FIXTURES THAT HAVE BEEN RE-WIRED FOR 120V OR 277V L.E.D. TUBES. ANNUAL ENERGY SAVINGS BASED ON CURRENT NATIONAL ENERGY COST AVERAGE OF $0.12/KWH, 24HR/DAY. SEEABLE LUMENS BASED ON RESEARCH BY DR. SAM BERMAN, LAWRENCE BERKELY LABS, CALIFORNIA.