Light Bulbs Fluorescent Tubes Linear T8 Bipin F32T8 5000K XtraBrite-AW XD5 15YR
- COLOR: ALPINEWITE 5000K
- APPEARANCE: BRIGHTER WHITER
- 15 Year Warranty
- 5235 SEEABLE Lumens
- UNDER 5% LUMEN LOSS
- 5% Reward $
- 20 Year Warranty on HYBRID Ballast
Xtreme Duty 15 year I Alpinewite Whitest and Brightest I Comparison booklet I Hybrid Technology I Hybrid Fixtures Lamp Combos
- Save energy and money by switching to F32T8 XtraBrite™ 5000K hybrid fluorescent tubes from MEBULBS. The TCLP-compliant, low-mercury design delivers a bright white light where it's needed the most. Designed for indoor spaces with a constant temperature that's above 0 degrees Fahrenheit, the XtraBrite™ technology ensures the bulbs maintain a brighter, whiter appearance for a longer period than a standard fluorescent light. Spend less time maintaining your lighting and more time focusing on your business by upgrading your lighting using F32T8 XtraBrite™ tubes from MEBULBS. F32T8 fluorescent tube bulbs measure 48 inches long and come with a 10-year warranty. The bulbs are manufactured using a special material that reduces lumen loss to under 7 percent. That means the bulbs will last long and require fewer changes than standard fluorescent tubes, resulting in a saving of time and energy.
- F32T8/XTRABRITE AW/XD/15YR 4FT T8 BRIGHTEST LONGEST LASTING FLUORESCENT (SUPERCEDES PM135, HD145 FRESHWITE)
- F32T8/AWX8550TC/15YR XDUTY
NOT FOR USE WITH 4' F40T12 OR F34T12 BALLASTS. RECOMMENDED FOR TEMPS ABOVE 0°F
SEEABLE LUMENS BASED ON RESEARCH BY LAWRENCE BERKELY LABS, CALIFORNIA.
Effective January 1, 2011 for the state of Washington, MEBULBS prohibits the sale of mercury-containting lamps to residential customers: products include fluorescents, compact fluorescents, and HID lamps.
BASE: MEDIUM BIPIN
TCLP-COMPLIANT LOW MERCURY
48 INCH M.O.L.
FORMERLY KNOWN AS H1X145 FRESHWITE HEAVY DUTY, F32T8/FWX8550, PREMIRA, P1M135, PM135, HD145, ALPINEWITE, F32T8/AWX8550.