LED Bulbs Tubes Fluorescent 4FT T8 Low Brightness Max Energy Savings Direct Install Safety Coated 5000K L15T8 15W XtraBrite SHATTERGUARD 10YR
- COLOR: ALPINEWITE 5000K
- APPEARANCE: BRIGHTER WHITER
- 10 Year Warranty
- Annual Savings 17.87
- Equivalent to F32 FLUORESCENT
- 3359 PROJECTED SEEABLE / 2200 MEASURABLE Lumens
- UNDER 30% LUMEN LOSS
- ARMOR SHATTERGUARD COATED. NO MERCURY, NO UV.
- BASE: MEDIUM BIPIN
- 48.L x 1.W x 1.H 1.Dia
- 3% Reward $
- Save money without sacrificing light output by switching out your old fluorescent bulbs for Xtreme Duty™ L15T8 15W XtraBrite™ Shatterguard LED tubes from MEBULBS. The LED bulbs are a direct replacement for standard T8 fluorescent tubes and feature a special shatter guard coating that prevents glass contamination in the event of breakage. The fluorescent tubes are safe for use in manufacturing facilities, hospitals, commercial spaces and more. They come equipped with a medium bipin base for easy installation. Xtreme Duty™ L15T8 15W XtraBrite™ Shatterguard LED tubes are rated for less than 30 percent lumen loss. They produce 3359 projected seeable lumens and can help reduce energy consumption up to $17.87 annually compared to standard fluorescent tubes. The LED replacement bulbs come with a generous 10-year warranty and are constructed without the use of mercury for an eco-friendly option you can feel good about using.
- L15T8/15W/XTRABRITE AW/SHATTERGUARD/10YR (F32T8 REPLACEMENT)
- L15T8/15W/XTRABRITE AW/ES-ARMOR-10YR
NOT FOR USE WITH 4' F40T12 OR F34T12 BALLASTS. USING ON T12 BALLAST WILL VOID WARRANTY AND BURN OUT LAMP QUICKLY
FOR USE WITH F32T8 ELECTRONIC BALLASTS ONLY. ALL LAMPS ON BALLAST MUST BE SWITCHED TO DIRECT-INSTALL LED. DO NOT MIX AND MATCH FLUORESCENTS AND LEDS ON SAME BALLASTS - VOIDS LAMP WARRANTY AND CAN CAUSE BALLAST FAILURE.
AT MEBULBS' DISCRETION, WE CAN REQUIRE LAMPS BE RETURNED FOR INSPECTION BEFORE WARRANTY LAMPS ARE ISSUED. NOT FOR USE WITH TIMERS, OR WHERE EXPOSED TO THE WEATHER. THESE LAMPS CANNOT BE INSTALLED IN FIXTURES THAT HAVE BEEN RE-WIRED FOR 120V OR 277V L.E.D. TUBES. ANNUAL ENERGY SAVINGS BASED ON CURRENT NATIONAL ENERGY COST AVERAGE OF $0.12/KWH, 24HR/DAY. SEEABLE LUMENS BASED ON RESEARCH BY DR. SAM BERMAN, LAWRENCE BERKELY LABS, CALIFORNIA.